JOINT-AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSITIES GRADUATE EMPLOYMENT SURVEY 2022 (JAU-GES 2022)
PRIVACY STATEMENT - last updated on 15 October 2022
This privacy statement applies only to the Joint-Autonomous Universities
Graduate Employment Suvey 2022 (JAU-GES 2022). It does not apply to the
other surveys conducted by Nexus Link and/ or its clients.
JAU-GES 2022 is carried out by Nexus Link Pte Ltd on behalf of the Joint-Autonomous
Universities Graduate Employment Survey Committee (JAU-GES Committee) comprising:
- Nanyang Technological University
- National University of Singapore
- Singapore Institute of Technology
- Singapore Management University
- Singapore University of Social Sciences and
- Singapore University of Technology and Design.
The following types of information may be collected if you participate
in JAU-GES 2022:
- Data about when you accessed the survey (e.g date and time)
- Your contact details (e.g name, address, e-mail address and contact number)
- Your responses to survey questions.
For any queries regarding to PDPA, please check on Frequently Asked
Questions (FAQs) for JAUGES 2022 with regards to PDPA.
How Your Information Will Be Used
All information collected by Nexus Link in relation to JAU-GES 2022 will
be shared with the JAU-GES Committee, who may then share it with the Ministry
of Education (MOE).
In addition your contact details will also be used by Nexus Link for the
purpose of communicating with you about the survey. These communications
may include issuing invitations, reminders and assistance to complete the
survey, data verification and, if applicable, inform you of any prizes
you may have won in the JAU-GES 2022 lucky draw.
Nexus Link may also share or disclose your personal information and content
of your communications under the following circumstances:
- Your contact details may be provided to a third party which is contacted
to provide mailing services for the delivery of survey invitations;
- When the disclosure of such information is pursuant to instructions from
your university's JAU-GES Committee representative;
- For the purpose of investigations should a complaint be lodged against
Nexus Link or any of its staff or affiliates;
- Where requests are made by you to be removed from the university's
- Where instructions are given by you to communicate any message or responses
to the university.
How Your Information Will Be Stored
Nexus Link will store data related to JAU-GES 2022 within Singapore. Any
data stored by Nexus Link will be destroyed within 12 months of the survey
"Cookies" or other similar technologies will be used to
store your login information (e.g NRIC, current survey page number) during
the survey and will be cleared once you complete the survey or close the
browser window. These technologies cannot read data off your hard disk.
application or device if said items so permits. However, note that you
may encounter issues with the survey if cookies have been completely disabled.
To ensure your personal information is secured, all data transmitted over
the Internet during the survey will be code-signed and encrypted.
Changes to Nexus Link's Privacy Statement
Nexus Link will occasionally review and adjust this privacy statement
to reflect changes to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2012.
The data indicating the latest revision to the privacy statement will
be displayed at the top of the page.
If you wish to know more about the privacy policies for Nexus Link and
your university in relation to JAU-GES 2022, you may contact the following at.
- Nexus Link Policy and Data Protection: email@example.com
- Nanyang Technological University: NTUSurvey@ntu.edu.sg
- National University of Singapore: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Singapore Institute of Technology: email@example.com
- Singapore Management University: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Singapore University of Social Sciences: email@example.com
- Singapore University of Technology and Design: firstname.lastname@example.org