- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the purpose of this study?
This survey is carried out by your university to better understand your job search experience as well as your employment status after graduation. We are also gathering feedback on your experience at your university. Your valuable feedback will help your university formulate and review their policies and shared with Ministry of Education (MOE) for the same purposes. Upon completion of the survey, you will be entered in a lucky draw where attractive prize will be won.
2. How do you get my personal data?
In consultation with MOE, your university has formally appointed us to conduct this survey on its behalf and with your consent, we have received your contact information from it. Please be assured that Nexus Link is obligated to ensure that the contact details and any information collected through the course of the study will be kept strictly confidential and will only be used for the purpose of this study.
3. Why Do You Need to Verify My Personal Data?
We need your updated personal information for clarification on the survey responses should there be any as well as the lucky draw.
4. Will My personal Data Be Used for Any Other Purposes, Apart from the Survey?
No, please be assured that your personal information will only be used for the purpose of this survey and the participation in the lucky draw only.
5. I Have Already Registered My Number in The Do Not Call Registry. Why Are You Still Calling Me?
The DNC Registry is meant to focus on telemarketing calls or messages of a commercial nature sent to consumers. Messages for pure market survey or research will not be covered under the DNC provisions. If you like I can provide you with the website (https://www.dnc.gov.sg/con_more.html) for more information about the DNC Registry. However, if you would like us not to contact you for future reminders on this survey, we will take note of your request.
6. What Happens to The Information/Survey Responses/Personal Data You Obtain From Me After The Survey Ends? Who Will the Information/Survey Responses/Personal Data I Provide Be Shared With?
Your survey responses will be forwarded to your university and MOE to assist in policy formulation for the university sector. Your university will also use your personal data to update their records. Anonymized and aggregated data generated through the survey will also be shared with prospective undergraduates to assist them in making informed decisions when choosing which university to enroll in or course to undertake. The responses provided to us will be destroyed 12 months after the survey has concluded.
7. Will the Information I Provide To You Make Me Identifiable?
Yes, but only for the strict purposes of the survey and participation in the lucky draw. Your personal data will not be shared with any other parties except for the Government and your university.
8. Who Do I Call in The Future If I Have Any Questions On How My Personal Data Is Being Used?
You may wish to contact us at 8802-1434 (GES hotline on weekdays 10am to 9pm, weekends 10am to 2pm or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may also contact your university at:
9. How Do I Know That You Are Authorized To Carry Out This Survey?
We have been formally appointed by your university to conduct this survey on its behalf and we received your contact information from it. Please be assured that we will not use your survey responses and personal information for any other purpose aside from that of the survey.
If you wish to verify, you may contact your university representative at: